Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

a few of my vintage photos

Hello.  How is everyone?  I say that like i have lots of followers. I don't, casue i only gave out this blog address to my sister Judy.  One day i will give it to more people.  It has been wonderful the past few days. Friday we (hubby and I) went to the zoo Atlanta. It isn't a big zoo, but it is awesome.  I have never heard a gorilla talk (roar, or whatever it is they do)til yesterday.  There were elephants that were eating bamboo. Just a lot of activity. maybe we were lucky, or maybe it is like that most of the time.  I cant wait to go back. we stopped at the cemetatry down the road. unfortunately i didn't have the camera, so no pics.  Guess i will have to go again.  And get zoo and cemetary pictures.




I wanted to share some of my recent finds.  I am fascinated by old photos. what is the story behind them.  Up in Ohio, there are lots of old pics.  I was able to be choosy and not pay a lot. some i got for a quarter.  Here they are harded to come by.  So i guess that is why the price is so much higher.  Now i feel like i have gotten a bargain if i can get one for a dollar.  I will let you make up your own stories on these two picture.  someday i will do something with them,but not now. 

blessings,karen

No comments:

Post a Comment