Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

around Perry

good morning!  I was going to post yesterday,  but i had a mini- emergency.  My eyeglasses broke and couldn't be repaired. So i had to try and find some new ones. I looked online and found the Lenscrafters,but i couldn't book an appt online for yesterday.  I figured they were all booked. So i went to 4 different places to try and get an exam, so i could run to the Lenscrafters.  They were able to get me in at noon. a close call, ,but i made it in time.  Only to have to wait.  By the time i got out of there with the new specs, it was almost 4pm.  I gotta say i am liking my new glasses cause they stay on much better with 2 arms. 
                                                                                      Here are a few pictures of the New Perry Hotel.  Thi hotel is listed on the registry of historic buildings.  Or however it is called.  the picture of the outside of the hotel is the oldest part.  it was rebuilt early in the last century.  They have some awesome rooms there, and i was able to get a tour before they opened for business. Just cause i walked in and asked.  I figured they were already open,as there were cars there. believe me, i am not usually that bold.  the interior shot is of the hotel in back of the New Perry Hotel, and was built in the 50's.  As you can see  they still have the original decorations.  It is way cool the way the hotel works.  you have an outside door, and then on the inside there are rooms to the left and right. so a family could rent the 2 rooms and spill out into both rooms and still have privacy as the outsidedoor would keep people out.  Gosh, my words arent doing the hotel justice. guess you will have to come down and see it for yourself.  hope you all have a wonderful day.

Blessings, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment