Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

it is a crafty kind of day

Hello this sunny sunday morning. i have been away from the blog for a while. I have no excuse really. I dont work, so i should have time.  I did join curves last week, and have been going there every day .  I have to get back in shape. I know i will feel better when i lose a few pounds.  I wont say how many i need to loose. 

A few weeks ago i decorated a wooden initial for my granddaughter, Maddie.  I think it turned out nicely. Now my daughter wants all three girls names done. i have been waiting for hobby lobby or michaels to have the letters on sale.  no luck yet.

I wanted to share with you all ( that would be Judy) my newest purchase.  i found these cards, at a local antique mall. they have cards for a to z ---- and a few for different sounds.  who knows what i will do with them, but i had to get them.  You always regret what you dont buy.  that is my story and i am sticking to it.  Hope you all have a good day.

Blessings, Karen

2 comments:

  1. Maddie's "M" is adorable. The cards are cool. Something will come to you soon and you will find something to do with them. Miss you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right, i just need to get the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete