Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good sunny afternoon.  I have been away from the computer for a few weeks. The mr. and i went back up to Ohio to get his motorcycle. Poor guy, he drove it from Ohio to Georgia. and let'say that the weather was not good. he drove a good part of the way in temps in the 30's.  Now the bike is getting some tune up work done. then we hope to be able to ride more. 
I spent some extra time back in Ohio with my family. My sisters and mom went to the cincinnati art museum to see the art deco exhibit. they had clothes and jewelry.  What a wonderful period that is, one of my favs.  I even had  time to go and see my art teacher for a kick in the but.  she inspires me to do more than i ever thought i could.  Now my creative juices are flowing!!!!
Got to run now,hopefully the next time i hope to have more pictures. 

blessings, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment