Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

caps

Hello friends!

This is an absolutely wonderful day here in Georgia. I am able to have my windows open.  Amazing from someone who is from the cold north. I am slowly getting used to being south.

I want to share with you guys some of my "finds".  we were out driving and came to this old antique shop.  If you wanted records , he had them by the hundreds. He told me he did the storage unit auctions. I think that would be cool.  I found this neat cap for a ceiling fan.   This is going up on my wall as a decoration. I dont plan to do anything to it.  For 2 bucks i have wall art!!

These are bottle caps ( or crowns as they were called in the 40's) for home brewed beer.  these could be magnets, or used in jewelry of some kind. I am not sure yet,but they were fun,so i went ahead and bought them.
Have a wonderful day .

Blessings, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment