Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hey there,how are you doing?  I am finally getting in some kind of Christmas spirit.  We wont be able to go home for Christmas this year. It is the 1st year we won't be with family.  However, my daughter and family will be down the day after Christmas. Yipppee!!  Here is a photo from a few years ago, of Bella and Allie at my brother's Christmas party.  I think my brother makes a wonderful santa.  Of course this year we have another little one.Maddie is almost 2 years old. 
  Another reason this year is not as Christmasy is the weather. I am not used to running around in the middle of December with a light jacket. Or with no jacket.

This weekend i went to the Evergreen cemetary and took the tour.  the historical society and the high school drama class read short biographies of several of the people buried there. they dressed up in period costumes.  Awesome, i learned a lot about the Perry area.  Glad i went,even if i did have to go by myself. 
It is off to bed for this chick.  goodnight everyone.
blessings,karen

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that Drew does make a great Santa!! I am glad that you had a good time at the cemetary. It sounds like it was right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete